1 March 2010

OFF THE ENDZ - New Play by Bola Agbaje


'My future is here. My aim is clear and simple. I want out. I wanna be rich. I'm not gonna pretend it's anything more than that and I want it now'

I’m stamping my feet and clapping my hands like I’m at church! LOL for this reason alone, it’s because the new production, Off The Endz play written by Olivier award winning Bola Agbaje has hit the Royal Court Theatre from the 19th of February to the 13th of March 2010!

The Independent recently called Bola Agbaje 'one of the brightest new stars to watch out for in the New Year' and proving so. The reviews of this new play have been outstanding so far.

The story is about David, Kojo (*cough cough* Ahem my name sake, LOL) and Sharon who grew up on a London estate. They are Now in their mid 20s, they're eyeing each other’s kind of life. But how do you choose the right path when temptation lies around every corner? If your emotional or financial debt is sky high, how do you buy your way out?


It stars Ashley Walter who plays David, (and his credits include more noticeably BBC1’s Small Island) Daniel Francis (Kojo) and Lorraine Burrough (Sharon).


For details on the play check the Royal Court Theatre for more information and tickets.

Royal Court Theatre
Sloane Square
London
SW1

Box Office
020 7565 500

No comments:

Post a Comment