9 August 2009

So what did you do this weekend???...Ummm I slept lol

Yeah rediscovering my pillow felt bloody good however my bed got me thinking maybe i would have more interesting dreams, if I had more interesting beds, so with a little research, here are the most inspiring beds I found so far.

Viva la sleep.

Ohm Transformable Bed
Ohm is a bed that can be transformed into two individual beds or used as a bench





Geometric Bed
Ness faceted geometric bed by Jakob+MacFarlane.



The Embrace Lounge
Creative lounge by Lost Angeles based designer Tanya AguiƱiga




One of my personal favourites, seems so romantic to me Tree Bed
Creative $15,000 Tree bed by Shawn Lovell.



Sleeping Tube
Futuristic two metre “sleeping tube”.


and last but not least I thought this was really cute

Private Cloud Rocking Bed
The Private Cloud is a patented rocking bed by German designer Manuel Kloker





Imagine getting it on in that

Love the Janes

xoxoxox


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment